Re: (ASCEND) In Defense Of Ascend...

At 09:25 PM 3/23/98 -0500, Jeremy Bouse wrote:
>	Granted... but how much of this information from the list as far
>as requests, suggestions, etc has made it to anyone that can make an
>decision in the matter? If any of it had or the suggestions to sales reps
>has been passed on then I would think Ascend may have taken some action.
>How many companies/ISPs are on this list have stated they are running RH?
>Most all the email came through the past couple days has shown Linux,
>Solaris, and FreeBSD to be highly popular version for this market... Yet
>strangely only one of those 3 is supported...

Notes on this list do not count for much when it comes to product strategy.
This list is for Ascend customers and users to discuss issues pertaining to
using Ascend equipment. Your suggestions need to go through sales. Or you
can input directly through the web page at http://www.ascend.com/919.html

And please note that the posters to this email list constitute perhaps less
than 1 or 2 percent of our customers.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com