Re: Classes

>  But in 'reality' sense, different classes should not really have
> attribute bonuses.  Attribute bonuses should be in the race.

Giving classes attribute bonuses makes it easier to make characters. For
instance, mages need to have high intelligence, so by giving them a bonus
it becomes a little easier to roll up a decent mage. There is also the fact
that the bonus affects the maximum for an attribute, so a mage with max int
is going to be smarter than a barbarian with max int - that seems right to me.

Rupert