Re: my TODO list--volunteers?

I'd like to see some sort of "arrow of returning". Ie: You only
need one.. As soon as it stops moving, it returns to your
inventory.. If you have 2-3, you can just just fire alot. :D

Perhaps an Energy Bow, or something, like the old AD&D cartoon?
Like, perhaps, a Bow that fires Large Bullets. Needs no ammo...
But maybe it has to 'recharge' some, like a rod?

I love the idea of weapons/items that never run out of a spell, but
need to recharge their own spell points.

(It'd be neat if spell point regen was non-linear. If it's really
drained, it recharges slower. If it's only used once, it recharges
will quick... Thus, you'd use a rod of large fireball now and then,
instead of as much as you can, as often as you can...)

Opinions?