my TODO list--volunteers?

spells:
  identify:  identify stuff on ground if inventory is known

autosave:
  if not already there, make emergency save obsolete by saving everyone
  every five minutes and NUKE the emergency save code, which causes
  mucho problems with people

runes:
  a)  have detect magic make them more visible:  You can do this by
      reducing the charisma of the rune.  (2/Charisma is the fraction
      of the time that a rune is visible.)

  b)  if the code doesn't support it already, (I think I forced all rune
      attacks to be ORed with magic) make runes able to do purely physical
      attacks, so that they can fill the role of non-mgical traps.

  c)  make a set of 'runes' archetypes for common traps (mousetrap, darts,
      rocks, pit, scythe, blades, ...)

attacktypes:
  redo the spells of counterspell and color spray so that they use a
  new attacktype instead of being handled specially by move_cone

picking up:
  make pickup better.  I want it to pickup things with a large worth/weight
  ratio, with the threshold ratio set by the player on the fly

hit- and spell-point regeneration race dependencies

level-dependency for ac, fireborn and quetzalcoatl, so they are not stuck
  forever at a bad (or merely decent) ac

The above are things that I'll do, probably soon.  However, if anyone
wants to take them up as a project, let me know.  My time is
evaporating.

Proposed projects list:

arrows of slaying <x>  --  These need to go into the game!
As it is, all arrows are alike, this sucks.  +2, +3 arrows!
Dragon slaying arrows!

arrows of lighting/fireball....  Like casting the spell!  Wouldn't
these be awesome?

Regards,

PeterM