Re: my TODO list--volunteers?

I think that horns and anything that has an infinite supply of
spells are bad, UNLESS it has severe limitations on how often it
can be used. or UNLESS it has the chance of going off on it's
own at inconvenient moments!

Seriously, palying in DM mode one time, I found a horn of frostbolt.
The thing was practically an infinite supply of the spell.
I could fire every 2 seconds or so, and if I let it be idle,
it would accumulate a lot of firepower in very short order.

Soon as I get 'round to it, I'm going to put severe limitations
on what these horns can do.....  Unless there seems to be a consensus
against me putting restrictions on them.

roy@eckerd.edu's suggestion of making it non linear is a very, very good
one, and it would not be hard to do, even with only integer math!
That way, the horn could blast a lot when you really needed and could
be used occasionally elsewise.

Regards,

PeterM