Re: Re: (ASCEND) permconn-sys-x profiles from RADIUS (TNT)

At 23:12 29.05.2000 +0200, you wrote:
>hi,
>
>we work with navis radius 1.*. we get the routes with the following
>section into the max tnt.
>
>route-1 Password = "ascend"
>  Service-Type = outbound,
>
>  Framed-Route = "10.1.1.0/24 10.1.1.1 5 y username"
>
>for the username you must write a section like the follow, with your own
>parameter:
>
>username Password = "ascend",
>         Service-Type = Outbound,
>         User-Name = "username",
>         etc.
>
>after this entries you must the max tnt with the command refresh -a
>
>  i hope its the right way for you
>
>ralf

Thanks Ralf. I already knew that, but what I was wondering was why doesn't
TNT automatically generate routes for connection coming from Radius
(permconn...) as it does for connection profiles configured inside the TNT.
Therefore I have to make "extra" user (route-x) to Radius database for
every ATM-connection. And that's not what I want.

-- Jyrki Kainulainen