Re: (ASCEND) permconn-sys-x profiles from RADIUS (TNT)

hi,

we work with navis radius 1.*. we get the routes with the following
section into the max tnt.

route-1 Password = "ascend"
 Service-Type = outbound,

 Framed-Route = "10.1.1.0/24 10.1.1.1 5 y username"

for the username you must write a section like the follow, with your own
parameter:

username Password = "ascend",
	Service-Type = Outbound,
	User-Name = "username",
	etc.

after this entries you must the max tnt with the command refresh -a

 i hope its the right way for you

ralf