(ASCEND) permconn-sys-x profiles from RADIUS (TNT)

Hi.

How can I get my ATM-connections, coming from external Radius, to TNT's routing table? I can see them with "dir connection" -command, but not with "netstat -r". Because I can't get ATM-direct to work, I like to use ip-direct instead. Ip-direct works fine from radius, when ATM-connection is configured to TNT and shown in TNT's routing table.

Here is the radius profile for ATM-connection:

User: 		permconn-Dtie_TNT-1
Password: 	ascend

User permconn-Dtie_TNT-1 Return Attributes:

Acct-Authentic 	Ascend-None
Ascend-ATM-Vci 	180
Ascend-ATM-Vpi 	0
Ascend-Call-Type 	Nailed
Ascend-Data-Svc 	Nailed-64K
Ascend-Ft1-Caller 	FT1-Yes
Ascend-IF-Netmask 	255.255.255.252
Ascend-PPP-Address 	172.25.60.130
Ascend-Route-IP 	Route-IP-Yes
Ascend-Send-Auth 	Send-Auth-None
Framed-IP-Address 	172.25.60.129
Framed-IP-Netmask 	255.255.255.252
Framed-Protocol 	ATM-1483
Framed-Routing 	None
Service-Type 		Outbound
User-Name 		dtie-atm

--
Jyrki Kainulainen

PS. please ignore the attached test file.
This is a test file, please ignore.