Re: (ASCEND) Ascend Max Installed Options Code meaning?

I don't know of a FAQ for all this but I do know what ISDN Signalling
and Data Call are for.  You need ISDN Signalling to get D-channel
signalling that a PRI line requires.  Otherwise, you will only have the
capability of an inband T1 (which can still work for 56K ISDN calls, but
not 64K due to robbed-bit signalling).

The Data Call is required to activate call routing to the onboard HDLC
drivers which is necessary for ISDN originated calls.  Hence, data calls
refers to digital originated calls (not analog from modems).  There is
one way around this though.  If the Max makes outbound calls to the ISDN
devices, then you don't need Data Calls installed, but as I see it, most
Max owners will have the ISDN callers call into the Max.

Can anyone point me to a FAQ or a document with the meaning of the
installed option codes for Ascend Maxen?

For example, I was told that you need ISDN and DC for ISDN support using

PRIs.  Is this true or is only ISDN needed?  What is DC for?

I have several versions of the manuals but didn't find any mention of
the
options or Data Call.

Thanks,

Tom