RE: (ASCEND) Disable user's ability to see the termserv screen?

What you describe below should work fine.  Nothing a test won't prove one
way or another :)

I accomplished the same thing through radius:
(note that the first line is broken up)

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Group = "dialup", Simultaneous-Use = 1,
Framed-Protocol=PPP , Service-Type = Framed-User
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels=1 ,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool=1

This is requiring that every user be running PPP in order to get a
successful login.  No scripts or manual logins allowed :)

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle
  iPlus Internet Services