(ASCEND) Question

We have a TNT that for the last few days is giving us a bunch of cause code
10 with progress of 31.  Does anyone know what might be the root of the
problem?  It is with modem users only and they get an error message about
the remote server did not respond or something to that effect.  The router
that is having the problems is now running 7.0.22.  I upgraded it from 7.0.4
to see if it help and it did not.  We are running the original 48 port 56k
modem cards in it.  Any pointers?

	Thanks,
	Chris