(ASCEND) Mixing MAXEN/PM3's

Sorry for the cross-post.  I'm needing answers pretty quickly.

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of used PM3's at a good price (if I
hurry). I currently have MAX4048's and I'm using the ascend version of
RADIUS.  What will I have to do with RADIUS to use both brands on the same
network?

Will I need to set up and run a separate instance of RADIUS along with the
Ascend version? If so, can I run two versions on the same server while
using different auth ports?  Will I have to set up two different servers?
Is there one RADIUS version that will handle both products?

Thanks,

Del Hines
Internet Pusher