(ASCEND) What does this error code mean ?

I tried to install a callback and got this error message: Cause code 100
So I looked onto the page http://www.ascend.com/896.html

and got:

Cause No. 100 - Invalid information element contents [Q.850]
This cause indicates that the equipment sending this cause has received
and information element which it has implemented; however, one or more Gelds
in the I.E. are coded in such a way which has not been implemented by the
equipment sending this cause.

Is it just me who does not understand this ? What are geld and I.E. ?

And the Cause 16 is missing from this page.

Regards,
 Thilo
--
thilo@vossnet.de           Thilo Wunderlich              Voss Net GmbH