Re: (ASCEND) Quiescenting PRIs

Cyril, you wrote:

> When I need to do upgrades, I pretty much follow the same steps
>as you. I start by quiescing the PRIs on the machines affected. This DOES
>give an "Equipment Busy" to our carrier. Calls naturally roll over to the
>next PRI that is not busy. We once had a big problem doing this
>with 5.0Ap5, or 6. Calls stopped rolling over to the next PRI, I then
>moved to Ap16 and never had any problems since. What code are you running?

I'm running Ap38 and we're situated in Montreal, Quebec.  The PRI's are one
circuit from Bell with 4 trunks on the circuit.  How are your PRIs
provisioned?
Regards
---
Him You Ten
Centra Corp., 6969 Trans Canada Suite 120, St-Laurent, PQ, Canada
tel (514) 336-8889 fax (514) 336-8881
e-mail youten@centra.ca