(ASCEND) setup route for max40XX

Hi there,

I got a question:

client side: pipeline 25 with 10 workstations and each workstations has a
valid ip address (we assign static IP addresses to them). He is hosting his
mail and web servers.

We have setup his account so that when someone access his web or mail
server, our Max4004 will dial to his pipeline and connect and setup the
routes. If he dial in to our Max, it will be assigned an static IP and the
associate routes.  These all works fine. However this two-way
"dial-on-demand" only works for one Max to one pipeline situation. What if
he is going to dial into a pool of Maxs, I was thinking using NAT on the
pipeline. Since the client is hosting his own mail and web server, ie. he
need a valid IP address for this situation on his network (I am not sure on
it as I never use NAT). Also, how should I go about setting up the routes
since there will be more than one max ? Also, how about dialing out from
the Maxs to his pipeline ?

Please suggest .

Daniel