Re: (ASCEND) I'm going home now...

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Kevin A. Smith wrote:

  : We still provide free support when you need it, but in many cases it *IS*
  : worth the investment to get a support contract - isn't that how most
  : vendors have been operating for years? (And I assume we would agree that
  : priority would then be given to those with contracts - when all else is
  : equal?).
  :

The free support is MUCH appreciated.

However, I paid $19,800 for this 4048 in May.  I would hope that the price
I paid would have given me SOME type of priority.

I also paid $535 for a CS-EXT-MAX4002 and $693 for 3 CS-EXT-SC's
and I do not know what it is.  Warranty?? Support??  Priority???

What is it???

Thanks,

Del Hines
Cyberback Internet