Re: (ASCEND) I'm going home now...

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, yours truly barked:

  : At 7:00pm CST I called Ascend tech support, was given an incident number,
  : and I was told I was given high priority.
  :
  : It is now Midnight CST and I've still not received a call back.  My Max is

To update this....

I called them again this morning around 9:50 CST.  The call administrator
looked up my ticket, and placed me in the call queue.  Garry was on the
phone with me in 10 minutes and after 70 minutes of troubleshooting, I now
have an RMA for my box.

Even after last nights barking, I am once again satisfied with Ascend's
help.

Calls from cranky customers and missing a rare dinner date with my wife
while waiting on a call-back triggered the midnight gripe...

Del Hines
Cyberback Internet