(ASCEND) I'm going home now...

I've got modems that aren't responding when the my 4048 is loaded.

At 7:00pm CST I called Ascend tech support, was given an incident number,
and I was told I was given high priority.

It is now Midnight CST and I've still not received a call back.  My Max is
no longer loaded, so it will be useless for me to stay any longer to debug
this tonight.

I tried calling the tech support number for a second time to make sure
they didn't lose my ticket, but I now get a "Our regular office hours..."
message.  They could have at least told me it would be tomorrow before
they started calling the high priority list because I expected a call
tonight.  http://www.ascend.com/2397.html#phone states

	"If an engineer is not immediately available, your call is
	prioritized and assigned to the next available engineer.
	Even in particular heavy times, you will receive a call back
	withing a few hours."

Does anyone know how long "a few hours" is???

I now have several disgusted customers because of "No Answers", and I'm
sure they'll have to go through the no-answers tomorrow because I now
have to wait until the Max is loaded again....

Please don't bother calling until after 9:00 CST tomorrow morning.  I'm
going to sleep in.....

Is there a different procedure I'm supposed to follow when I need help???

Del Hines
Cyberback Internet