Re: (ASCEND) I'm going home now...

Welcome to the first incident that will make you not ever want to buy
another piece of Ascend equipment again.  We've all been through it, and
it's all affected our judgement and our views of Ascend, especially if you
remember the days of being able to call up no matter what time of day it
was and have someone call you back if it was extremely important like a
network down emergency.  These days, Ascend doesn't pay such attention to
it's customers unless you're paying them for a service contract.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune for today: "Life may have no meaning -- or worse, it may have a meaning
of which you disapprove." Unknown.