(ASCEND) A Shiva Access Manager Doubt !

Hi all,

My doubt is not exactly part of this mailing list but I'd like someone
might help me.

I've downloaded the Access Manager 3.0 (evaluation version), but I don't

know the right steps to register this software. I want to buy it, but I
don't know its price, at least ! I haven't found in Shiva Web Site .

In "Shiva Access Manager Code Generator", it says the following :
"....  the shiva access manager product ID -- located on your Shiva
Access Manager Activation Booklet".

My question : Where can I find such "Activation Booklet " ?

Please, send me a private mail.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo Greco.
Novaera Net