Re: (ASCEND) AP20 and Compaq 56K Modems

I will never understand the way that the phone company routes calls.. This
is X2 stuff but it is similar. One of our employees connects to us at 28.8
over our BellSouth PRI or 43,000+ on our ICI PRI. The funny thin is the PRIs
are comming in from two different cities but they fall into the same box!!
It is just the way that the call is routed between his CO and our box.

Leon McCalla
Netrox Networking Services
leon@netrox.net