(ASCEND) Pipeline 50 resetting frequently

Hi,

we are running a Pipeline 50 V 6.02 to connect our LAN to an ISP.
Everything is fine except that the Pipeline will reset several times a day
with no obvious reason.
The resets will occur only after some traffic on the Ethernet.

We have the Pipeline connected to a WIN NT machine via the Ethernet
crossover cable.

So far Ascend was not able to advice us on the problem.
We changed the Pipeline unit, changed the NIC, upgraded software from vv
5.0 to 6.02, to no success.

fatal history runs "error code index 2" which seems to be the one that is
always displayd when an error occurs.

Does anybody have any ideas on that problem?

Florian

Florian Sauer M.A.
musaion media production
Lindpaintnerstr. 70
D-70195 Stuttgart
Tel +49-711-69795-40 Fax +49-711-69795-45

eMail: florian.sauer@musaion.de
Web: http://www.musaion.de