(ASCEND) Possible malfunction ?

According to the newly released html docs for the p-75 6.0.0:

------------------------------
If a single B channel is currently used for a data call, you can receive a voice call on either
telephone number. The other B channel is used for the voice
     call. The call is routed to the analog port assigned to the telephone number.

         Exception: If the telephone switch for your ISDN service is a Northern Telecom DMS-100, the
caller receives a busy signal if the incoming call is
         for the same telephone number used by the data call. Note that when a single-channel data
call is made and there is no other call in progress, the
         telephone number specified by the My Num B parameter is always used, leaving the telephone
number specified by the My Num A parameter
         available for voice calls.
------------------------------

any time my pipeline makes a single data call it should use the num B channel to leave A open for
voice.
My unit does not do that. It always uses the A to make the data call. I have a dms-100 ni-1 switch.
So anytime a voice call for A comes in They are giving a busy signal.

I really need to fix this. Any ideas ?

begin:          vcard
fn:             rather@pacbell.net
n:              ;rather@pacbell.net
adr:            ;;;San Francisco;Ca.;94110;USA
email;internet: rather@pacbell.net
tel;fax:        415-241-9912
tel;home:       415-241-9821
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0