RE: (ASCEND) Big modem pool

 Hmm, 3 Times as much? Many people price points differ, but on a port
to port ratio the TNT should be in the same ball-park as the 4xxx's. I'd
have to dig up my Ascend price list though to be sure.. (Of course running
in a multi-shelf environment would probably bring the price down on a cost
per port ratio.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet