(ASCEND) Interesting Problem

I'v gota customer that is able to connect, get authenticated, and get an
IP.  Once on-line they have no problems accessing things on our network.
When they try to access anything outside our network nada.  They can't
ping anything outside our network and I can't ping them from anywhere
outside either.

We have several hundred people using the same default radius profile
and software setup with no problem.  There is no IP blocking software on
our end or the customers end (that we or they know of).

The only thing that seems to work is to pass their traffic over our proxy
server.  Anything direct fails.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?  Is there someway that Win95
can be setup to ignore a inbound/outbound packets from specific IPs that I
don't know of?

BTW:  Max 4048 6.0.4 and same problem with 6.0.0 and 6.0.2.

Thanks...

--
Tyler Myers                                     myers@kwiknet.net