(ASCEND) status of v.90

What kind of luck has anyone had who has tried the v.90 code available for
the Max 4000?  Based upon 6.0.2 i'm concerned about its reliability.

For example, the v.90 code that Livingston has out now works well.  Like,
really well, for both the customer and the ISP.  I can call long distance
and get 50K connections.

Can someone at Ascend stuff the v.90 code into 5.0Ap24 and release it?
6.0.x has been trouble in one form or another for me; is there going to be
a 5.0A release of the v.90 software?  I really do not look forward to
using 6.0.x for my v.90 people.

--

      /
  /  o     Jason Buchanan