Re: (ASCEND) Interesting Problem

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Tyler Myers wrote:

> I'v gota customer that is able to connect, get authenticated, and get an
> IP.  Once on-line they have no problems accessing things on our network.
> When they try to access anything outside our network nada.  They can't

Do you suppose they have "use default gateway on remote network"
unchecked?  If so then they will ignore your gateway assignment and use
whatever their system happens to want to use, which is probably not the
right one.  But they will still be able to see your network, which doesn't
(necessarily) involve the default gateway.