(ASCEND) Navis-Access Opinons Sought.

 Ok, I've got my sales rep pushing me into getting Navis Access because
of this great sales deal ascend has going on right now, Apparently until
the end of the month, If you purchase Navis Access you get free Agents
for all you Max's/TnT's/Pipelines etc..

 Why is this such a great deal? Because after the end of this month Ascend
will charge I believe 3,995 dollars list for an Agent for a TNT. And also
like a 1,000 for a Max. These are for EACH TNT or MAX I plan to purchase/
own. These Agents of course are enabled on the Ascend product via HASH
code.

I have been unable to do a proper evaluation of Navis Access due to the
fact that it's basically worthless unless your running 2.0 or 6.0 for
the extended mib work. (and I've got a shortage of staff so no way
could I test it on a few boxes) So I ask, If any of you have worked
with it, How does it perform? and can you answer these questions:

1) Can it scale to manage a network of 500+ max's, and 100+ TNT's?

2) Is it a CPU HOG/MEMORY HOG?

3) For those of you that run it within Open-View, How close does it
   inter-operate with HP's Open-View?

4) What do I gain by enabling these Agents (via Hash Code) on the Ascend
   hardware?

5) What the learning curve on this software? (Will I be able to train
   some of my operators on this software without spending months of
   time doing so?)

6) Anything else you can tell me would be greatly appreciated :)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet