(ASCEND) V.90 test software and 2.1 beta for the TNT

Sorry I didn't get this out earlier...

Ascend has two new software beta's running now at
http://www.ascend.com/private/beta and we'd love to get some feedback. Go
to the register button on the home page if you don't have a password.

As usual, this is NOT recommended for production systems or for remote
non-production systems. This is the first cut for both V.90 on the Max and
TNT and 2.1 for the TNT and both loads are NOT complete. PLEASE read all
instructions, release notes and the license info BEFORE loading the software.

So don't judge V.90 based on this software. There are more additions and
improvements coming soon. If you have the time and a test system, please
give it a try and let us know the results. Call the TAC or send email to
support@ascend.com and we will open a ticket just like normal. We expect to
get lots of feedback, so don't feel bad if we don't get back to you on beta
issues. We are simply collecting data for now.

The 6.1 beta for the Max will be forthcoming.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com