Re: (ASCEND) Max4048 isdn don't need modem card?

Hi all,

Thanks for those whom remind me ...I've made a typo in the number. I should
have 3 modem cards instead, not 6. If I remove 1, will I still have 16
lines of isdn which will not be use for regular dialup?

Also, currently, I am using different number for isdn. Is there any way
that I can set so that the first 12 channels will only respond to isdn calls?

Thanks,
Bosco.

--
>Date: Wed 31 Mar 1999 18:26:19 -0400
>
>So, if currently has a Max 4048 with 2 PRI connected (with 6 modem cards)
of which one PRI is solely for isdn access and the other is for regular
dialup access, can I remove 3 modem cards and it will still have the same
function? Any config change I need to take or disable?

Bosco Tsang
BA, PgD (G.I.S.)
InterPacific Online
bosco@ipoline.com