Re: (ASCEND) DOA Equipment, and end of Quarter?

We had the same experience - One bad CSMX card, and a call got it replaced -
with a series I 56K modem card. I still have yet to see the right card...

| Richard Silver                             |
| Senior Network Administrator               |
| ITC^DeltaCom Internet & Data Group         |
| Auburn AL                                  |
| 800-239-3000 x 3506                        |
| A lack of planning on your part does not   |
| constitute an emergency on my part.        |