Re: (ASCEND) TNT Pausing...

We have seen our ethernet1 cards pausing/losing routes since vs. 2.1 9.  Ascend
told me that the fix would be Ether2 cards and that the upgrade would be FREE.
They then told me that I would have to pay for the Ether2 cards.

The problem seems to be better with 7.0.4 but still is happening occasionally.
Don't know if this is what you are experiencing or not but thought I would share
it with the list to see if anyone else has the same experience or a fix.