Re: (ASCEND) Need Help: AT&T Keep-In-Touch Modem on Cell Phone

The subscriber claims he was getting at least 9600bps with AOL. After
switching to us, the maximum data rate is 4800bps (verified by our RADIUS
logs) no matter the time of day. His cell phone carrier, AirTouch, has
offered to test his computer and cell phone at their service center, so
we're going to take them up on the offer. We'll see what happens.

Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services
San Diego, CA