(ASCEND) Compression and Shiva AccessPort Router

Morning,

I am currently testing compression for a group of our customers, all using
a variety of different equipment and compression methods. Recently we
installed a new RADIUS dictionary to include Stac-Draft-9. Six of my
customers had their RADIUS profiles changed to use Stac-Draft-9.

Only two customers had problems, both are using Shiva AccessPort Routers.
Connecting to either Ascend TNT's or Max 4000's they experience loss of
routing and line drops throughout the session. Sometimes they cannot
connect at all. Removing compression from their RADIUS profiles allows
them to connect normally. Before setting customer RADIUS profiles we set
Stac-9 on a test TNT so these customers could try Stac-9 out. They
connected fine and were able to negotiate compression. The Max's are
running release 5.0ap4 anf the TNT's 1.3ap24. They have tried various
different dialin' numbers which often have different Ascend equipment.

Has anybody had similar experiences with Shiva AccessPort routers as
described above?

Thanks

Claire