[VANILLA-L:1284] Re: [VANILLA-L:1280] RE: [VANILLA-L:1277] Re: [VANILLA-L:1274] Re: General INL Question

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 08:33:22PM -0500, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> [...]

I don't know of any server where transwarp is enabled where the game can
be paused.

> If the player is refitting or declaring war and the game is paused does the
> timer for the war setting or the refit still count down or not.

With the INL Server, this is not a problem; everyone can send messages
when the game is paused.

> If the player dies, which doesn't happen immediately (There is an exploding
> event), does the player still get kicked out so that he can come back in.

Yes.

> The reason I am asking about the death thing is that when I was testing my
> server I actually acknowledged pausing the game as the other captain was
> still in the state of exploding, he was stuck because he wasn't "dead", and
> because he was exploding the message command to unpause the robot didn't
> work.

This is not a problem in the INL Robot.
 -Tom
+