[VANILLA-L:1280] RE: [VANILLA-L:1277] Re: [VANILLA-L:1274] Re: General INL Question

Ok what I am asking is a bit more involved than this.

If a player is transwarping then the game is paused while he is transwarping
he is stuck in transwarp mode and can't message because the game itself is
paused.

If the player is refitting or declaring war and the game is paused does the
timer for the war setting or the refit still count down or not.

If the player dies, which doesn't happen immediately (There is an exploding
event), does the player still get kicked out so that he can come back in.
Remember that the PEXPLODE flag isn't the same as PDEAD and it is PDEAD that
causes the player to really die.

The reason I am asking about the death thing is that when I was testing my
server I actually acknowledged pausing the game as the other captain was
still in the state of exploding, he was stuck because he wasn't "dead", and
because he was exploding the message command to unpause the robot didn't
work.

Darryl

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++