Re: CF: Please help

    Christian> Anyway, the best god is Jehova, since he has the most
    Christian> powerful enemies.  You can get full wisdom experience just
    Christian> from killing monsters with prayers, which is next to
    Christian> impossible with the other gods. You will also advance very
    Christian> fast in wisdom.

Ok, I am now a follower of Jehovah.  But am level 1 in wisdom, so got to
make up :-).  The guide you posted, where can I find this please?

    Christian> were playing a standard class. Qs are a challenge class, so
    Christian> one might have to reconsider the gods... but than, at a
    Christian> quick glance, Jehova still looks like the way to go. Yep I'm
    Christian> pretty sure it is, considering that you have to make up for
    Christian> the lack of equipment.

Is thre anything special for a Quetzy?  I like him 'cos he is strong and
very potent.  Also immune to fire.  A very tight situation, and I just keep
casting fireballs and run away.  Though now I am trying to kill monsters
just physically.

Another thing, I seem to be depleted of all my stats by one.  Is there a
way I can get them back?

Regards,
Mani.
--
R. Balasubramanian.
Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for