Re: CF: Please help

R.Balasubramanian (mani@oyster.ee.iitm.ernet.in) wrote:

> Chee!  And I thought Ruggili was the best God,

Ruggilli sucks big time.

> missiles.  I never prayed much though, so this is the time to start, I
> guess.  Who is the best god to follow?

A while ago I mailed a description how to get the first 6 wisdom
(== praying) levels. I might post similar descriptions for the next
wisdom levels, and the first few magic and physical levels.

Anyway, the best god is Jehova, since he has the most powerful
enemies.  You can get full wisdom experience just from killing
monsters with prayers, which is next to impossible with the other
gods. You will also advance very fast in wisdom.

Some people like mostrai, but the only advantage of mostrai is
weaponmagic (okay, the avatar of mostrai is better at killing dragons,
but who cares?). You can still get weaponmagic from a secondary
character, or (on a multiuser server) from another player.

> "I" am a Quetzalcoatl, so burning seems like a good idea.  I'll try it out
> :-).

Oh... be careful with the above, then. I was assuming you were playing
a standard class. Qs are a challenge class, so one might have to reconsider
the gods... but than, at a quick glance, Jehova still looks like the way
to go. Yep I'm pretty sure it is, considering that you have to make up for
the lack of equipment.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber