(ASCEND) One LAN, two Pipelines

I've got two (small) companies, say, ABC and DEF. They share a LAN (TCP/IP)
and a fileserver (Windows NT).
They both want Internet access, including e-mail using their own domain
name (ABC.nl and DEF.nl)
So they both opened an appropriate ISP account (Internet access via a
Pipeline 50, SMTP e-mail relay, domain name registration).
ABC was given network addresses in the 212.135.x.y range
DEF was given network addresses in the 212.163.x.y range.
Both have a netmask of 255.255.255.240.

Now I've got the job of getting it all to work.
Problems:
1. internal traffic for ABC will cause DEF's Pipeline to start dialing.
2. DEF can't see the fileserver (which sits in ABC's address range).

One solution I've thought of so far is to stick a second network card into
DEF's mailserver, connect DEF's router to that, and have all of DEF's other
computers use ABC network addresses. I can configure DEF's mail clients to
connect to their mail server regardless of the computer's network settings.
The problem I have left then is to route www access through the DEF
Pipeline.

What's a good way to solve this mess?

--
Harro de Jong