Re: (ASCEND) P50/P75 Wont go away!

Ken,

There's a few possibilities what it could be, depending on your network
configuration.

- The most obvious is a mail client on a PC set to auto-collect mail every
5mins or so (depending on what it is set up for) to its mail server on the
other side.
- DNS ? are you trying to resolve DNS to a DNS server on the other side?
- netbios - mapping drives on a remote server?

just a few more suggestions. The best thing to do is filter everything out,
and slowly let some things through.
(or buy Cisco 800 and monitor the IP packets going over)

Dave