RE: (ASCEND) strange RADIUS Problem

Hi Tani,

GREAT ;-)))

You really made my life easier. You were right.
But I'm pretty sure that I had this also enabled before reconfiguring
the max.

Does the max now authenticate PPP sessions via CHAP or any
other protocol. Are all the settings in the Ethernet->Answer - profile
ignored ? Do you know somthing about it ?

Thanks a lot again, I talked to ascend for about 1 month and didn't
get a solution.

Robert