(ASCEND) strange RADIUS Problem

Hello,

I'm working on a real strange RADIUS-Problem at the moment.
I needed to configure my max2012 once more, so I did a fclear and
a nvramclear, and typed all my configuration options in the max
once more.
Im authenticating and accounting on a RADIUS-server. I use dialin-
/dialout-profiles and static routes catched from RADIUS. So after
configuring the max dialin works, I have all the routes, but my
dialout-profiles don't work anymore! If I configure the dialout-profile
static in the max, the radius-routes guide me to that profile and the
dialout works.
The problem is, that I don't want to configure all my dialout profiles
static in the max.
Tried this with software feik.m20 version 6.1.24, 7.0.22, 7.2.3.
Didn't help anything.
Debugged the RADIUS-Server with the -x option. The server tells
me that all information is replied to the max. Can't verify this on the
max, no radif command available on max2000.

hopefully someone has an idea ;-)

thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert Koruna <robert.koruna@tiwag.co.at>