Re: (ASCEND) COMPLETE BULLSHIT

The dongle thing is an external cable that hangs off the ethernet port of the 6xxx and you
connect your Cat 5 cable to it from the hub or switch. It looks just like an ethernet cable
hanging off a PCMCIA card.

Jason Nealis
RCN

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 10:36:01AM -0400, PowerNet stated

Jason Nealis
Director of Internet Operations
RCN