(ASCEND) Splitting B channels on a PL75

Just want to make sure that it IS actually possible to split the B
channels on a Pipe75, and wondering what code revision this started in
(I've always been told it's not possible in the past, and never saw
release notes that said it was.) My reason for thinking that it is indeed
possible comes from Ascend's Product FAQ for the Pipelines. If this is
indeed possible, is there anything special I need to do to get it working?
Thanks.

http://www.lucent.com/ins/products/pipeline/pipeline_c.html#7

7.Can these Pipelines place concurrent data calls to different
destinations?

The Pipeline 50, 75, and 130 support up to eight different Call Profiles.
The two B-channels of an ISDN BRI line limit the number of concurrent
different locations to two. Yes, you can "split the B-channels" and
simultaneously access two different locations with the Pipeline 50 and 75.
The Pipeline 130's prime function is as a Frame Relay router and allows
you to specify up to eight diffferent DLCI's with an ISDN BRI
backup/overflow.

--
Nate Carlson <carlson@real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700