(ASCEND) Generic MAX 40XX series questions

--
andrew

|   ICQ#   |       HP48 Home Page       |      Kawasaki Ninja 500     |
|  253198  |    http://hp48.wsjr.com    |   http://hp48.wsjr.com/bike |
|    Proud Member of Mad-Techies.org - http://www.mad-techies.org     |
|     A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.      |