(ASCEND) 292 octets in with short session time

Hi,
I'm running 7.0.22 and I'm getting constant calls about disconnection after
a couple of minutes.
I've recently checked my logs and I seem to see a trend, I get a constant
292 octets in, different octets out with small session times, usually under
5 minutes, mostly a minute or two.  I've ran some tests and found that
292octets is the amount of information sent to the user to tell them they're
connected.  My question is why am I getting a these accepted calls but zero
traffic going back to the client after the initial 292 bytes?

---
Him You Ten
youten@centra.ca
Centra Corporation