(ASCEND) max 2024

Hi,

I have an ascend max 2024 and when I am using dial-up networking I want a
terminal window to come up that should ask me for 'login' and ' password'. I
enabled Tserve but the 'login' and 'password' doesn't appear in the terminal
window. I only get this message: ascend%. And when I enter anything it says:
telnet is not enabled. But I just want the max that it asks me for 'login'
and 'password'.

The Max is connected to Steel Belted Radius and I use SeucureID-users to
dial in our LAN.

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Sascha