Re: (ASCEND) max 2024

From:           	Sascha Suhr <SSuhr@pinnaclesys.com>
To:             	ascend-users@bungi.com
Subject:        	(ASCEND) max 2024
Date sent:      	Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:16:27 -0800

> Hi,
>
> I have an ascend max 2024 and when I am using dial-up networking I want a
> terminal window to come up that should ask me for 'login' and ' password'. I
> enabled Tserve but the 'login' and 'password' doesn't appear in the terminal
> window. I only get this message: ascend%. And when I enter anything it says:
> telnet is not enabled. But I just want the max that it asks me for 'login'
> and 'password'.
>
> The Max is connected to Steel Belted Radius and I use SeucureID-users to
> dial in our LAN.
>
> I really appreciate any help.

Ethernet
  Mod Config
     TServ options
        TS Enabled=Yes            # enable Tserv
        Passwd=                   # Leave blank!!!
        PPP=Yes                   # allow ppp after login
        SLIP=Yes                  # allow slip after login
        Telnet=Yes                # allow telnet after login
        Rlogin=Yes                # allow rlogin after login
        Security=Full             # must ask for Username/Password

Regards H.Schroeder

Hartmut Schroeder             MMS Communication AG
mailto:hacko@mms.de           Eiffestrasse 598
http://www.mms.de/~hacko      20537 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 211105-40       Fax: +49 40 210 32 210
UTM 32U0569835 5934083 WGS84