From: Edwin Ringersma [mailto:edwin@introweb.nl]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 6:06 AM
To: ascend-users@max.bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Max200plus

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to delete all settings from a max200plus. Or
at least get access to the settings.
The max200 doesn't accept anything from the network. As you may
know it doesn't have a console port so it's a bit unaccessible. :(
I'm looking for something like the jumper next to the big chip on a
pipeline.

With regards,

Edwin Ringersma
MCSE, System Administrator