(ASCEND) 7.0.22 vs. 7.2.3

In the time honored tradition of this list, I put out my
request for speculation.  I am currently running 7.0.4 and
don't have many problems.  However, the problems are growing
with these ever loving WinCrap modems.  So I would like to
update the my S56 and SGL cards to the latest firmware.

So I noticed that Ascend (spelled Lucent) is listing 7.0.22
as the current shipping version and 7.2.3 as the latest
version.  Does anyone have good or bad about either?

I am using a MAX TNT and it's only function in life is Dialup,
so while I read all the time about OSPF and such, I'm not
even doing that.  He is simply taking in PRI's and handling
calls.

--
David A. Niblett               | eMail: niblettda@gru.net
Systems Programmer             | Phone: (352) 334-3400